Wednesday, December 17, 2008

DECEMBER!

WOO! She's made it this far! Only ONE more month to go! Hang in there Tyanna!!

The next report will be a phone call no matter what - either telling us she is being released, or she will be graduating. This is so nerve-wracking! I am actually very surprised she has made it this far, only because I kept telling myself not to get my hopes up knowing the slim chances of reaching graduation, but she's so close! The report was overall pretty good, there are still a few behaviors they are keeping an eye one. Her trainer reported a significant decrease in her "bone sharing issues".

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

I miss her watching me...


4 comments:

Natalie said...

Ahhh so exciting!! Keeping all fingers crossed for you guys!

GO TYANNA!! You can do it! :)

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Glad she is this far!
I hope she makes it...

Frankie's trainer

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Ahhh yay! Good luck to Tyanna! :)

Madison said...

Good luck TY!!!!!