Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Weekend Update



Alright guys, so I accidentally cleared my memory card after visiting the regional center...so no pictures of the center!! Trust me, I'm pretty upset! It was really fun, I got to meet with my PPM and see the training room where they have a house set up to practice commands. I also got to see the kennels, and some brand new puppies that had just arrived and are waiting to go out to their PRs!! They were absolutely ADORABLE.

My grandpa lives about an hour and a half from the regional center, so we spent Saturday there. Tyanna was excellent in the hotel room, and did a great job in the car. She came with us to a few restaurants, as well as Wal-Mart. She also had her first encounter with cats at my grandpa's house. She did excellent, didn't even lunge! She didn't know what to make of them at first, and would lie down and try to inch her way over to see what they were. She then figured out they were boring and took a nap :).



The following pictures are from the hotel room. She loved lying on the cool bathroom tile floor...even though it was 20 degrees outside!


1 comment:

Emily said...

Glad you had fun! She is adorable :)