Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Time for a REAL post

Alright, I have decided to sit down and right a real, good post of how things are going with Ms. Tyanna.

Of course, she is growing faster than I can keep track of. She's still a sleepy little pup, who likes to spend most of her time with her eyes closed. She loves to go into her crate and take naps, which mean I then have to wake her and literally drag her out of her crate just to go outside to "hurry".

Walking her can get a bit annoying. She's not yet acclamated to her Gentle Leader, which is a pain. She loves to put anything and everything in her mouth, which means walks are stop go stop go stop. Sometimes, she decides that she just does not want to walk, and likes to lie down in the middle of the street.

She has only had 2 accidents in the house (one happened 1 minute after she had just gone hurry outside), and those were 2 weeks ago. She's also going a lot on cement (which is a must for CCI pups), but still enjoys grass.

Ty has her first vet appt. tomorrow, and her puppy class starts in 2 weeks, which I'm really excited for! Her trainer will be a woman who worked with Leader Dogs of the Blind, and has done some amazing stuff. I'm excited to get Ty going on more of her commands. It will be hard, though, because sheh is on a food study, and she can't eat ANYTHING besides her kibble, which she doesn't really like in the first place. So it's been kinda hard to motivate her. I've tried verbal, and toys, but they're just not as good. We only have a month left of the study, which is nice.

I think that's about it! I'm hoping to get some good pix of her in her baby cape, I'll put those up when I get them.

Happy training!

No comments: