Wednesday, September 19, 2007

BIG GIRL VEST!



Now that Tyanna is 5 months, she gets her big girl vest! It FINALLY came today in the mail! She automatically looks so grown up. It's hard to believe this day is here....it seems like yesterday I was tossing and turning the night before I was going to pick her up, thinking about all of these milestones we would reach one day. Time flies.

Last week Ty went with me to a high school volleyball game, the beach, and an 8-year-old's soccer game (where a grad CCI skilled companion was!!). She will be going to another vball game this friday (I'll try to remember to get pictures!) Here are some pictures from the last week!!

5 comments:

Emily said...

She is getting so big!! Very cute pictures!

Megan and Orleans said...

What a pretty girl you have. I am Megan currently raising Sherman for GDB. Do you mind if I link to your blog?

Kasey and Blitz said...

Oh, but she looks so old! She's getting so big!!

Sarah and Romeo said...

She does look very grown up. It is pretty awesome when you meet another service dog/handler team when you are out an about with your pup. Especially when it is the same organization!
Keep up the good work!!

Lisa and pups said...

Oh, how adorable. She looks so grown up. I love her lighter color. She is so cute, what's not to love?