Sunday, December 9, 2007

Introducing the "Leave It" Pro

She cracks me up sometimes. She takes every command so seriously, and her way of doing "Leave It" makes me laugh. So, finally, I decided to video it so you guys could get your laugh in for the day!



We have gotten a TON of snow lately...almost 2 feet! When it was fresh, it would come up to Ty's hithers. At first she was really confused, and didn't like it much, but now she's obsessed...as you can see from the photos below....






Last weekend we went on some Christmas shopping adventures. After leaving the first store (it was an outdoor mall) she did her business. At first I was really mad at her, then I realized that it was an outdoor mall and she probably does not know the difference yet. So I corrected her, and hopefully it won't happen again! Other than that, she was an angel!

On Friday I went to Borders with her, and the employee asked me what kind of disability I have....surprisingly that's not the first time! I don't take offense to it at all, but it does humor me that people think I would be using a 7.5 month old puppy as an assistance dog! Not much has been going on around here lately. She spent most of the weekend with my parents because I was out of town visiting my friend at college for Friday night, then yesterday I went to the Jonas Brothers concert (and met them!!). And for all the Jo Bro fans out there...




HAPPY TRAINING!!

3 comments:

Thida said...

What a cutie! The "leave it" video cracked me up. Good girl! :)

Jake and Joanna said...

Aww, what a good girl she is!!! Loved the video. :)

Natalie said...

haha awesome video!