Friday, August 15, 2008

Packing Up

I thought I would drop a quick note before we start packing up the car for the drive to Ohio. We will be driving half way there, sleeping in a hotel, then driving the rest in the morning.

I just wanted to thank everyone has has helped me over the past 14 months - you guys were great with any questions or concerns I have had. I REALLY appreciate it. I will post as soon as I can with pictures and stories from turn-in. Keep us in you thoughts! I will be thinking about all of the "blogger" turn-ins tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

Good luck at turn-in. Tyanna will make you so proud. I can't wait to hear updates on her progress towards helping give someone more independence. We're all with you! GOOD LUCK TY.

Jake and Joanna said...

Good luck at turn in. I am sure Tyanna will do beautifully in training! My thoughts will be with you tomorrow!!!

thepuppyraiser said...

Tyanna is a beautiful girl inside and out and I'm sure she'll do you proud :)

Good luck this weekend; can't wait for that first report!

Kara and Jen said...

Tyanna is a BEAUTIFUL girl, as is her PR. :-)

It was awesome to finally meet you in person; feel free to *steal* pics off my blog if you want! :-D

Have you & your parents discussed if you guys are going to keep Ty if she is released?

Kara & Jen

Emily said...

I know how difficult my turn-in was today, so I can only imagine how your day ways. Good luck Tyanna! Make your mom proud, she worked hard :)