Sunday, August 12, 2007

...and still running.



After two nice meals of rice and a litle puppy kibble, Ty still has got some nasty diarrhea. Luckily, the vet appt. is at 9am tomorrow, so we should hopefully have some answers first thing in the morning. I know diarrhea is not a big deal (in most cases) but she just seems so lethargic, and that worries me. I'm really hoping for some good news tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your suggestions in the comments!! They are really helpful!

Since the pup isn't feeling too hot, I have decided to camp out in the kitchen with her tonight incase she has got to go in the middle of the night. I set three alarms as well to check up on her: 3 am, 5 am, and we will have breakfest at 6:30 am (in order to hopefully be clear for the vet).



I really hope this passes because she has puppy class on wed. and if she can't go this week, that means we have missed 3 in a row...and that is NOT good.

Anyways, wish us luck!

No comments: