Monday, August 13, 2007

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie







Ty has been one tired pup since she's been home. The vet said that she has undergone stress from being at the puppy sitters, causing diarrhea. I guess it's really common. She put her on some pills that will "rebuild the intestinal track". She's alreay 95% back to herself, I think she just needed an entire day to sleep and re-adjust!

Well....since she was so sleepy, I took the opportunity to snap a few pictures!



I will be taking her to PetsMart later today. We are going to pick up a FURMINATOR (yay!) and a leather leash, which I think she is ready for. She's really good with 'no' and 'leave it' now, so if she does chew on it, it will be managable. Tomorrow she is going to go up to school with me to watch a little bit of the volleyball and field hockey try outs. This shall be bitter sweet for me because I gave up playing vball this year to raise her. But she's 100% worth it, and I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. Although...the team is kind sad...

I'll try to get some pictures!

2 comments:

The Puppy Raising Roller Coaster said...

I love the B&W pic! Im glad she is feeling better.

Erin said...

Aww glad she's feeling better !!!
She's getting BIG!!!